Local Fair!

Nurf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Week or so ago the yearly fair rolled in to town. Here are just a few of the shots from there.

1. Got my Aunt and Uncle riding the scramblers!

2719520172_4bbb7049f5.jpg

2. Bro on the left and little cousin on the right also riding the scrambler
2719518710_a294d90db4.jpg

3. The SUPER SHOT! Brother and 2 of my uncles in the front. You can tell which one is my brother b/c he is the one with arms crossed death grip on the seat. By the way... the ride is still going to the top hasn't even dropped yet.
2718661079_77d8471702.jpg

4. No family here but i thought it was a pretty cool snap shot. Oh the memories riding it.
2719512182_3cf17d7a01.jpg

5. PS'ed that gatorade bottle out but i think i uploaded the wrong one. Anyways this was a band playing for the night while i think the plain white t's played in the amphitheater. To my surprise they played very well.. but i can't remember their band name.
2719495940_f29fbb5a85.jpg

Comments are always appreciated good or bad :)

Given the circumstances (Crowds of people, restricted areas, etc, etc) I think they came out very well. The compositions and exposures are nice, and the images are sharp. Nice work.

Given the circumstances (Crowds of people, restricted areas, etc, etc) I think they came out very well. The compositions and exposures are nice, and the images are sharp. Nice work.

Yeah some people can be pretty rude but wasn't a surprise for me. Just one of the down sides of bring my camera out to that kinda thing, though there are always those curious fair goers that want to talk photography :).

Thanks for the comments much appreciated

Most reactions

Back