Local War Memorial

Simonch

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys, heres a couple of photos that i took at the local war memorial in Stonehaven. Let me know what you think, cheers

IMG_2101JPG.jpg

IMG_2102JPEG.jpg

Nice, I like pic 1.

I went by this on thursday & wondered what it was. It wasn't the weather for getting out of the car though!

Haha, welcome to Stonehaven, it never is weather for getting out of the car!! Have you come across anything particularly good in the area for photographing?

I like the second one better myself. If I'm not 100% sure, I always shoot it both ways.

Which war is it memorializing, BTW?

The memorial is remembering those who died during WW1

Haha, welcome to Stonehaven, it never is weather for getting out of the car!! Have you come across anything particularly good in the area for photographing?

That pretty much sums up the whole area! We haven't had a blue sky in Mintlaw for a while now.

As for places in the area, there are some great beaches west of Fraserburgh, old churches everywhere you look & ruined castles too! It's just getting the sky to turn BLUE!!!

I like the second one too. I would be reaching for my starburst filter at that point I think :)

thanks guys :) really chuffed with the response to this one!! im with you as well with number 2!! cheers :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back