LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION

RowmyF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey Everyone.

I live in Miami Beach and want to start a thread about GOOD LOCATIONS for photo shoots! You would think in a place like Miami Beach, it would be SO simple to find a nice spot, but it's not.

I would love some input of WHERE I can take pictures.

Thank you!

Around the world??! So many places you can take pictures at! At least narrow it down or something. Haha.

Some ideas:

-A really dense, vibrant, green forest while it's raining
-Buildings, I love taking pics of nice architecture
-Paris (Eiffel Tower, Arch of Triumph, etc etc)
-Rome
-Bamboo forests
-The density of people in Tokyo or NYC, or some really popular area
-bodies of water
-A full moon

I can't believe you have nothing to photograph in Miami Beech! :) Here in Toronto it's cold, gray, and overcast. I would kill for a sunny day to take the camera out! Since the weather is crappy, I've been trying to find ways of taking interesting pictures.. Different camera angles (holding the camera very low to the ground, etc) can make it more interesting, and also different times of day (I love twilight when you can see both natural light and artificial light in the same pic). Basically I'm trying to take pics that don't look like standard holiday snaps. Try googling for "photography composition", you'll find a lot of great tips.

I like animals so "Zoo" is always my favorite. Also, it's a good way (imo) to introduce daughter to different types of animals.

Also like sun setting over "anything" - still trying ot figure out how to photograph that though.

Festivals and events! Tomorrow is Chinese new year, there should be lots of contrasting red around

Hey Everyone.

I live in Miami Beach and want to start a thread about GOOD LOCATIONS for photo shoots! You would think in a place like Miami Beach, it would be SO simple to find a nice spot, but it's not.

I would love some input of WHERE I can take pictures.

Thank you!
I am going to be down there taking pictures of the Winter Music Conference that is going on. Going to be a lot of big names down there for the conference. And what about the Miami Seaquariam? Plus I am sure you can get some good stuff down on the beach strip.

Istanbul must be the place you are looking for with lots of historical Mosques, Churches, Palaces and much more. You will be very welcome ;)

Reklamında böylesı=)
Tebrıkler=)

I live in a "river town," so there is a "River Road" that follows the levees of the Mississippi River. Once you get out of the city, there are countless old homes along the river--some dating to the 1850s. Also old barns, slave quarters, shotgun houses, etc. that have been through 100+ years of weather and look like they have great stories to tell. I plan on getting out there as soon as work slows down some.

Also, Mardi Gras starts in full force this weekend. The parades are ALWAYS a great opportunity to get great "people shots"(and not just young ladies baring their all for a $1 set of plastic beads!:lol:).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back