logging in from iPhone issue

astroNikon

'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I'm checking if my iPhone 6 got a virus,
but when I try to log in through the browser TPF comes up with the 2 authentication request.
Then without touching anything it bring up the following.

IMG_0412[1].PNG

Then this pops up on the screen without touching anything.
IMG_0413[1].PNG

If you click CLOSE then the following occurs.
IMG_0414[1].PNG

initially I was typing in the 2 code authentication but it would just go to these screens anyways.

has me perplexed as I can't access TPF from my iPhone now.
All my other places I consistently visit I have no problems.

just cleared the cache & history.
It's still doing it.

guess I'll update the OS as I couldn't before because one of my apps wasn't compatible yet with the newer OS version. Plus my phone is getting slower from the bigger OSes.

Yes, I had a similar issue, though I have a Samsung with Android - the spam I kept getting was telling me I was a lucky Verizon winner. It was really annoying, so I feel your pain! It only popped up when I would go to weather-dot-com - never TPF. It's some kind of spammy viral attack, and you're doing the right thing with your updates and clearing cache and history. Eventually, it just quit. But it's not a TPF issue, or app issue on this end.

I did the iPhone reset of home Button and power button.

The reset got rid of the popup and I didn't have to do all the updates. First time that has happened to me on the iPhone.

With my iPhone, I can't upload an image or insert text. This is a recent occurrence which has raised its head in the last few weeks. When I attempt to upload or write I get "A problem has occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded." Now I use Tapatalk.

With my iPhone, I can't upload an image or insert text. This is a recent occurrence which has raised its head in the last few weeks. When I attempt to upload or write I get "A problem has occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded." Now I use Tapatalk.
Luckily I don't have that problem
On another forum it doesn't accept iPhone PNG images so I have to convert them to JPegs first.

So I'm checking if my iPhone 6 got a virus

LOL nope.

You should use the Tapatalk app for forums on the phone much easier then the web on the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought a new iPad today, and this was happening to me when I was trying to log in. I was beginning to think that Apple was trying to reimburse me for all the money I've given them, but I was sadly wrong.

So I'm checking if my iPhone 6 got a virus,
but when I try to log in through the browser TPF comes up with the 2 authentication request.
Then without touching anything it bring up the following.

View attachment 141971
Then this pops up on the screen without touching anything.
View attachment 141972
If you click CLOSE then the following occurs.
View attachment 141973
I was getting those ads on my iPhone. I downloaded Block Bear and installed it. Problem gone. It is simple to use (runs automatically) and simple to shut off (one click). Free, at Apple's App Store.

Thank you for introducing me to this app! I had never heard of it

Most reactions

Back