Logo

I designed my logo using Illustrator. After that I convert it to a '.psd' file and make a Brush using the Brush Tool in Photoshop.

You may want to look for a graphic designer to create your logo. ;)

Good, effective logo's are designed by professional graphic designers and are rendered as a vector file with software like Adobe Illustrator.

Many new photographers have a logo but don't need one. Many also design their own using software like Photoshop.

The effectiveness of self designed logo's is highly questionable. Mike did a good job on his, showing there are exceptions but not to many.

Yeah, you certainly don't have to have a logo. Just your name and maybe your website would be fine. I chose to design a logo because I wanted to be a bit different and I have a good friend that is a graphic designer to help me refine my logo.

I make them in paint and sell them for $5, let me know if interested.

I just use Photoshop. I'm a noob so I don't need the fancy ones that the pro's have.

I use the "action" tab and "create new action". Search "Gavin Hoey" on youtube, he has a vid on how to make a water mark. I just do that but decrease the font size.

I make them in paint and sell them for $5, let me know if interested.
I value one of yours that I've seen at $42 plus change. It was exceptional and I'd gladly pay twice your asking price for a good one.

Thank you good sir.

For you, I use Illustrator. For them, I use finger paints and scan....

;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back