Logos and Mirrors

uberben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.benberndtphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today I set out to take one of my favorite toy's logo and get creative with it. Seeing that it was -5F today with a windchill of -15F, I decided to stay in and play with my skis. Here is what I came up with.

logo.jpg

Nice job. Wow.. well done. !!

interesting! Real skis or those mini finger snowboards closeup? Very cool!:mrgreen:

Matty-Bass said:
interesting! Real skis or those mini finger snowboards closeup? Very cool!:mrgreen:

Those are K2 04/05 Public Enemy skis. I actually put my skiing gear on today and stood in my study with them on. I am ready to go skiing bad.

Thanks for the postive comments. I am starting to get my lighting down pretty good I think. The next task is learning how to light people up well (Scary!!!)

Your lighting is getting better and better with each shot...great job. I still need to do mine...:)

So what was the name of yesterday's assignment for your PAD?

Yes, you are getting your lighting better and better ... it can't get any MUCH better from here, anyway! Provide the link to the photobucket-account every now and again so we can see what David and Preston have come up with, will you?

Wouldn't have been able to decipher what exactly was going on in this picture if you hadn't told in your post.:thumbup: Very nice pictures!

LaFoto said:
So what was the name of yesterday's assignment for your PAD?

Yes, you are getting your lighting better and better ... it can't get any MUCH better from here, anyway! Provide the link to the photobucket-account every now and again so we can see what David and Preston have come up with, will you?

Check your PM

Oh and yesterdays theme was "logo's"

Ah :D OK ... will go look now.

Most reactions

Back