LOL my nextdoor neighbours

Are you saying that I amuse you? I'M INSULTED! I WAS BEING TOTALLY SERIOUS!

:biglaugh::popcorn::cokespit::alien: not sure why I added the Alien, guess I just feel sorry for it as no one ever uses it

The Cowboy. I put my hair up under my hat, drew on some stubble with a marker, and taped down my boobage, so I look as girly. Now I need a sock for stuffi......nevermind.

Pictures or i'm having a word to Chase. :gun:

Pictures or i'm having a word to Chase. :gun:

Pictures? Oh, you mean pictures from that night you got drunk and dressed up in that French maids outfit for me? You know, that was a pretty twisted thing for you to do...but yet...strangely hot. :mrgreen:

I now have this mental image of LP's inner poof..... it involves red satin, and black garters. Gaaaaah!!

^^^ Heehee, yep, along those lines.

(C'mon LP - dance! It's just a step to the left, and then a jump to the riiiiiight...)

^^^ Heehee, yep, along those lines.

(C'mon LP - dance! It's just a step to the left, and then a jump to the riiiiiight...)

I can go off people you know, take them off my xmas list :greenpbl:

Mmmm

For school, I live in a townhouse. The area of townhomes is pretty much all students.

We have gino-beat-thumping, all-hour-dancing creeps next door. It is not a stretch to say that the bass actually moves things when they crank it loud enough.

I can go off people you know, take them off my xmas list :greenpbl:
Awww, now don't be that way!
sorry.gif
{
It's all ferny's fault anyway}

Most reactions

Back