Lol

reg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Stuck inside of Mobile with the GTFO Blues Again
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So a while back I answered a craigslist ad for, like a super nintendo and some games. And some other stuff.

I offered her 35 bucks for all of it, and she said no. I told her good luck getting more than that for all of it.

She emailed me AGAIN a couple days ago, asking if I was still interested.

I'm leaving her hanging on this one!

:mrgreen:

you are - without a doubt - an evil monster you ;)

would not leave her hanging too long if I were you - she might dump the lot on the local charity shop ;)

its often difficult to appreciate the devaluation in electronic goods - especially when they are still in working order and thus not damaged or lacking (barring the odd scratch of paint

WELL THATS PRETTY CRAZY REG, GOSH !!!!!!!!!!

Try and get the price lower.

Moral of the story: Know the value of what you're selling otherwise find a sucker to buy it.

lol no reg i'm not, I'm just messing with you

buy this with it

ultimate_gaming_chair.jpg

Then how about...THIS!

(From alibaba.com to you!)

edit: missed the "video game" modifier.

Even so, I think the public should know about a chair this...intense.

Does that thing take your blood pressure or something? Seriously, the arm holes are really scary, and the leg channels are kind of scary also.

I roll around a lot in my chair, and lay in it on my side and go to sleep, so it wouldn't really work for me. But for someone who's into bondage, it would probably be great! :)

That chair is intense. What's with the padded hand/forearm cuffs??? Why are there also two small screens??? Kind of weird. Looks more like something you'd find in a psych ward.

Ouch $70 thats outragous! I would keep her hanging so she knows not to offer so high!LOL

Most reactions

Back