limr

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
moderndinosaur.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's instant, it's square, and it shoots Instax. I just got reimbursed from my food and travel expenses from the AP scoring in June, and I simply cannot live my life knowing that a square format instant camera exists and I don't have one, so yes, I have pledged :) I will be getting a white camera, hopefully in Feb 2018.

Learn about it here! Lomography is making an instant camera that uses square Instax film

Last edited:
Looks simple, ungainly, yet also attractive in a sort of VW The Thing sort of way! Hope you love,love,love it L!

Looks simple, ungainly, yet also attractive in a sort of VW The Thing sort of way! Hope you love,love,love it L!

Me too! :) Though I prefer the flexibility of the peel-apart or IP film, Instax is still a lot of fun and the color rendering is actually pretty excellent. And I'm a sucker for square format. I am envisioning perhaps a bit of collage, or a series.

Like a cross between a Polaroid ana Coach bag. Your review will determine my purchase.

I shall post a thorough review once I get my mitts on it :)

Hey, if this is like a Coach bag, @jcdeboever totally deserves one!

It doesn't use the Instax Wide film does it? I have a Polaroid (whatever it's called) that's fun sometimes but my best friend got a Wide and gets some decent sized photos with that. I thought I read this size is somewhere in between.

But I love bellows.

It doesn't use the Instax Wide film does it? I have a Polaroid (whatever it's called) that's fun sometimes but my best friend got a Wide and gets some decent sized photos with that. I thought I read this size is somewhere in between.

But I love bellows.

Instax Wide:
Film Size 3.4 x 4.25" / 86 x 108 mm
Image Area 2.4 x 3.9" / 62 x 99 mm

Instax Square:
Film Size 3.4 x 2.8" / 86 mm x 72 mm
Image Area 2.4 x 2.4" / 62 mm x 62 mm

So yeah, it's somewhere between the Wide and the Mini.
Fujifilm instax SQUARE Instant Film (10 Exposures) 16549278 B&H

Kinda cool. Agree about the "VW" comment......LOL
Sure amazes me at the store of those who think film is gone for good "You still sell film!?!" and how many used film cameras and new instant type film cameras (Fuji) we sell. Look forward to the review.

Most reactions

Back