London, again

First post now edited.

It'd be good if you could make it, Lensmeister. I wouldn't take the car though. Although it'll probably be cheaper you'll have to find a place to park, not have a drink (or three) and leave it locked up as we go a-wandering. I was thinking of taking mine last time and I'm glad I didn't. We all parted from a different place to where we started and jumping on a tube to get somewhere made things so much easier. And although the train is boring, it's nice knowing you can plonk your arse down for a bit on the way home without having to worry about idiots on the road. There are lots of silly "winter drivers" out there. :meh:

First post now edited.

It'd be good if you could make it, Lensmeister. I wouldn't take the car though. Although it'll probably be cheaper you'll have to find a place to park, not have a drink (or three) and leave it locked up as we go a-wandering. I was thinking of taking mine last time and I'm glad I didn't. We all parted from a different place to where we started and jumping on a tube to get somewhere made things so much easier. And although the train is boring, it's nice knowing you can plonk your arse down for a bit on the way home without having to worry about idiots on the road. There are lots of silly "winter drivers" out there. :meh:

No problemo ... I live in Croydon .... and I take the train ... it's FREE (for me anyways ;) )

27th is a Sunday ... if the wife is not working them I am there ! .... if she is ..... might be LOADS more difficult :(

lets hope for the best then!

Hey, Croydon ... some memories connected with Croydon :) one of them being the only white person in an all black nightclub ;)

so where we meeting then Ferny old boy?

and at what time?

do we have weather forecasts already? ;)

Shall we meet in Euston for ease again? Seems easy to get to and as I understand it :)mrgreen:) it's pretty central in London?

10-11am?

The weather reporters are saying there will be some weather, Alex.

Shall we meet in Euston for ease again? Seems easy to get to and as I understand it :)mrgreen:) it's pretty central in London?

Even I should be able to find it ... and if not, I would just look out for giant Andy-big-hands (aka the Otter King), I should be able to spot him from afar eating othe peoples' SLRs and lenses.

Fine with me, sounds like I could have a huge bumper breakfast before then ...

The weather reporters are saying there will be some weather, Alex.

Great! As I hate to have no weather around at all!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back