London, again

I'd be up for this (if allowed - n00b alert), I'm based in Camden or Potters Bar (if at parents). :)

:)

That's great. Another forum I frequent only allows 'established' members to go to organised meets. I'll reply to the post in the meets section.

We are not like that on here!

Also, this being a UK meetup, don't expect that much organisation ;)

Not quite like a pub crawl, but not a formal congress either ;)

Well, maybe more like a pub crawl if we had only those two options ;)

We are not like that on here!

Also, this being a UK meetup, don't expect that much organisation ;)

Not quite like a pub crawl, but not a formal congress either ;)

Well, maybe more like a pub crawl if we had only those two options ;)

Sounds good to me! :)

Where do you guys normally meet or is this decided nearer the time depending on which location is to be photographed?

The time is OK for me.

Since I am not sure yet in whose bed
I will wake up that morning, I cannot say if Euston is perfect, but it will be certainly OK-ish.

BTW, will we wear any TPF badges? :mrgreen:

We'll be getting up around 09:32 am Alex, but you're on your own with the badges :lol:

We'll be getting up around 09:32 am Alex, but you're on your own with the badges :lol:

but make sure i don't turn around again when you head for the shower. often i pretend to be awake but i am not ;)

As for the badges, i will wear all of them then ;)

you'll need to get up earlier than that if your to bring me my toast to Euston

The only thing I'm bringing you is a size 6 boot with a kickboxing leg attached.
an_roundhouse_kick_right.gif

That face doesn't wash with me, I own it!

And you started it!

That face doesn't wash with me, I own it!

And you started it!

I started it!! I started it!! think you'll find it was you who filled my inbox up with silly smileys in a smiley war, that I won!!

You're wrong but I won't tell anyone how it realllly started!

Most reactions

Back