London before xmas??

Yeah realisticly we're looking at €400 for an over-nighter when you tack on the taxes, travel to/from airports, a few beers, buying crap just because you're away etc but I don't mind, I need a break and it'll be fun and isn't that the goal in life anyway?! Ya never know, if you work real hard you might get a saleable shot that'll pay for the trip afterwards.

I want some good shots, a good crew, a lot of positive vibes and loads of alcohol.

Focus people! Let's focus!
:Joker:

I want some good shots, a good crew, a lot of positive vibes and loads of alcohol.

Focus people! Let's focus!
:Joker:

I do not drink alcohol....

looks like people think I told the untruth :p

I never said that....
eusa_liar.gif

(*Oh, Pinocchio!)

*gg* damn, I am so predictable ... ;)

£25-30 for a bloody train! It'd be cheaping to drive to lostprophet's. But then I couldn't drink. And he'd have to put up with me.

Right, I've found this now.

FARES AVAILABILITY
Return Journey from Luton (LUT) to London Euston (EUS)

Outward:
Sunday 02 December, 2007

Return:
Sunday 02 December, 2007 + 1 day

£15.50

Cheapest available fare

This total fare is for 1 Adult.

I take it that if I were to buy that, I could leave Luton and get to Euston any time I want on Sunday. And do the return at any point on Sunday or Monay (probably before 6am on Monday)?

Bloody trains. I'll phone them tomorrow and see what they say.

Right, I've found this now.

I take it that if I were to buy that, I could leave Luton and get to Euston any time I want on Sunday. And do the return at any point on Sunday or Monay (probably before 6am on Monday)?

Bloody trains. I'll phone them tomorrow and see what they say.

If you're using thetrainline.com do Luton to Kings Cross Thameslink - it's £11 day return!

I'm thinking of getting the train, but the earliest I get to London is 10:51 at Paddington - I could get a train 30 minutes earlier from Oxford, but it gets me in 3 minutes earlier :meh:

Might take the bus...

I still need a small timetable of events:
What time are we starting out at?
What time are we finishing up at?
What sites are we going to blow up? (In case the police get paranoid and make enquiries we need to have our story straight)

I still need a small timetable of events: This is a meet up not a school trip! we do as we please, if there is something you want to do just list it here

What time are we starting out at? as I've said between 10.30 and 11.00 at Euston Railway Station, admittedly its hard to find that post in amongst all the spam in this thread!

What time are we finishing up at? when there is only one person left or we've all got sick of each other :lol:

When we are sick of each other ? ? ?
It's a long way to travel for just ten minutes.....

;-)

Eh! Jerry!!! What are you saying! I was actually thinking about FLYING IN just to become sick of each other!

And hey!
You are HERE!?!?!?!
Wow!
Good to see you!
How is everyone, the family and all?

And are you coming next year to the Germany meet-up? Offer still valid???
(And what did the storm of last Thursday do to you? Did you suffer?)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back