London Drinks Anyone?

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Well, Hertz came up with the idea of meetin up for drinks in London, during my 24 hour stay en route to Italy, so howzabout it ?

Josh and I are arriving on March 8th and will be taken around London on one of those tourist bus thingy-majiggies, where ya 'get off and on'. Thinkin maybe if anyone wants to go for a few drinks in the afternoon/evening maybe then that would be brilliant ! Say around 6 pm'ish ?

I don't know anyones schedules that day, I know that it's a workday so I'm open to suggestions. Would love to meet the London TPF'ers ! I'll shout ya a drink or two :thumbsup:

Hi,

I wish i was down in london that day that would be great! I actually am coming to london the saturday before and then a month after for a week, oh well! maybe something can be arranged for another time.

Hope you all have fun!

Will do, Rob :thumbsup:

Looks like this next month and a half will be filled with meet-ups for drinks. Josh and I have our own workmates-drinks sessions to be had, plus individual people that wanna catch up before we leave TO. Then this London meet-up !

Looks like I better put on my drinkin gloves :lol:

I'll put it in my diary.
Don't know what I'm doing workwise then but I shall make every effort to meet up.

Just popping in quickly, before we leave for London tomorrow night.

We're gonna be there all day on the Wednesday ( the 8th ), running around London and doin the standard touristy thing. Rob mentioned a pub and I cant for the life of me remember which one but we'll stop there for some drinks if anyone's interested.

Man, I'm so exhausted right now I know I'm gonna sleep all the way to London on the plane, no worries. Still packin and we've been pulled in every direction possible by people in TO ( just finished up work today and organising a move for Josh's dads accounting office, all by meself :shock: )

I'm working on the Wed but I finish at 1.30pm so I could come down for the afternoon/evening. I've got Thursday off so no worries.
What time are you leaving the Big Wen?
What time can we meet up?
Where?

I've PM'd you both.... I'm working Weds, so I won't be around until about 7pmish, but I also have Thurs off and Friday as well.

Rob

Most reactions

Back