London photographers

stephenrapoport

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.crashpadder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been toying with the idea of setting up a local photography club in London and wondered if anyone would be interested?

Before I get my account closed for flagrant self-promotion I should say that this would be a 100% non-commercial group of people who get together once a month to take shots, critique eachothers work and talk photography to our hearts' content (perhaps them over a pint!)

The idea is that once a month we could meet, with one person deciding on a location and a theme. We all head out and take shots for a day and them meet up in the pub afterwards to look at our favourites from the previous month (allowing time for those of us shooting with film to develop, photoshoppers to work their magic etc). We could even cast a vote and chip in a couple of quid to get the best shot of the month framed for the winner?

I've been toying with the idea of setting up a local photography club in London and wondered if anyone would be interested?

Before I get my account closed for flagrant self-promotion I should say that this would be a 100% non-commercial group of people who get together once a month to take shots, critique eachothers work and talk photography to our hearts' content (perhaps them over a pint!)

The idea is that once a month we could meet, with one person deciding on a location and a theme. We all head out and take shots for a day and them meet up in the pub afterwards to look at our favourites from the previous month (allowing time for those of us shooting with film to develop, photoshoppers to work their magic etc). We could even cast a vote and chip in a couple of quid to get the best shot of the month framed for the winner?

I would say there is 30 plus already in London here's a few i found, you will also need knowledgeable photographers to help the newcomers
The Camera Club - Welcome.
London Photographic Meetup Group
The London Camera Club (The London Camera Club)
SOUTH LONDON PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY: WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
City of London and Cripplegate Photographic Society

Most reactions

New Topics

Back