London Scientology Protest (Tottenham Court Road)

Self edited.....not on topic

^ The problem is that of course, it is completely voluntary to join, and no one has any obligation to do so.

However, it is the getting OUT where it becomes a problem, when one sees that the beliefs are wrong but is harrassed and intimidated on attempting to leave. Also, it costs around $300,000 to get to the supposedly "higher levels" of Scientology, and the organisation is tax exempt in the US (!)

Also, the protest is against the organisation "Church of Scientology", which commits the immoral acts outlined above, and not just belief in Scientology as a religion. Many people misunderstand this.

Anyway, does anyone have any actualy critique on my pics? :(

i like the pictures of people with signs. are they big jpegs? if so mabey you could crop in and focus on two or three of them at a time. you have material in that one pic for about three or four great shots.

As with most "talks" or attempts of punishment only one is signaled out. This topic left my mind as soon as I made the post, so telling me to "chill out" and act like a adult is pretty much useless. You can not, and never will be able to tell my mood or my feeling about something via text on a screen. Many people are under the impression that they can, but that is not the case.

My last post in this thread.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back