London street photographs

Robert Kaleta

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've taken these yesterday in London. What do you think about them? Are they any good?

2521047436_178aa93165.jpg

2520199119_35b476aebf.jpg

2521033906_f854ba8202.jpg

2521039548_7d82b8fde1.jpg

2520237759_1abbd40f00.jpg

Go to my Flickr to see them large.
thanks

definately some interesting shots there

Good stuff! i like 1, 2, 3 and 4.. just not too fond of 5.. but the first 4 are great.

Thanks for your comments guys.

K_Pugh: It's going to sound ridiculous but i've to agree with you. I even know what i don't like about 5. There's not enough space above the girl which forces my eyes to look down and i lose interest in the subject.

Thanks for your comments guys.

K_Pugh: It's going to sound ridiculous but i've to agree with you. I even know what i don't like about 5. There's not enough space above the girl which forces my eyes to look down and i lose interest in the subject.

I agree about nr 5, the white paper on the ground (below) is also distracting.

Nr 1 and 2 are great. I really like them :)

yeah just something not quite right about the 5th, but 3 and 4 are growing on me even further, couldn't be better!

Vivienne: Thank you:] I was going to clone it out, but then i thought "what would Henri Cartier Bresson do?" and i decided to leave it.

K_Pugh: What i like about 3 is how the girl looks at you. I hadn't noticed it when i took it and i almost got rid of it.

ha! yeah, you tend to get that a lot.. just yesterday i developed a film from the streets of glasgow and one one frame i noticed two boys looking at me, they look like twins, too... didn't notice when taking the photo.

Definatly #1 that is a trick shot

I am all about number 3 and 4.
The fact that the girl looks at you and you being so low. It all works out.
For number 4 i just really like the depth of field combined with the vigneting and the subject. Usually i am not a big fan of vigneting, but in this case it works!

Bigpopa, deudeu: Thank you.

AverageJoe: nope. I just sat down on the ground. It gives you a nicer perspective.

Most reactions

Back