London UK Meetup

Well I can find out the exact date for you, but different schools in different regions vary, so it would on be approximate. I don't mind missing time off of school anyway :p

That is ages away! Why not sooner? I will go find out the dates of the 6 week holiday now!

Got them: Starts on Friday 21nd July and we go back sometime around 6th Oct.

School also breaks up for a week sometime around Fri 7th April to 24th April.

Rob said:
How does the weekend of 5th 6th August look to everyone?

:lmao: :lmao: !!!!! YEAH !!!!!:lmao: :lmao:

well the 6th for me

nitefly said:
Too long to wait! I say sooner, what does everyone else think? :)

Trouble is, people need lots of notice. I'm always up for meeting someone for pictures in London, so if you want to do a day trip before, just lmk.

Rob

Rob said:
How does the weekend of 5th 6th August look to everyone?

Not so good. We might still be on summer vacation and 6 August is hubby's 50th. :roll:

Not August or July ...

My son break up from School on the 17th july and then we fly to the USA for three weeks .....

for me any Saturday is good or NOT on a day when ENGLAND are playing in the World Cup games .... Sunday my wife works and I'd have the kids with me. Junior Lensmeister is ok but my 3 year old wouldn't want to do the camera things ....

Ideas I thoght of were London Landmarks.
St. Pauls.
Big Ben.
Drury Lane Theatres.
Covent Garden.
Soho (not the sleezy area although there are some photo ops there and I do not mean girls etc I mean the Neon lights).
HMS Belfast from the river.
St. James Park.
Buckingham Palace.
Some of Londons old churches.
The Embankment and Millenium wagon wheel.
Tower Bridge and the Tower of London (Expensive to get in).
The pile of rubble that is Wembley stadium to be !

Ok I hope to get there ... let me know ... I am sure Junior Lensmeister would want to come along :)

London Zoo but a bit ££ to get in unless they do a group discount

LaFoto said:
Not so good. We might still be on summer vacation and 6 August is hubby's 50th. :roll:

If you're seriously up for it we'll accommodate your dates - after all, priority should go to the furthest/most expensive traveller!

Rob

Most reactions

New Topics

Back