London

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wanted to create something weird. On the one hand - old look. Like an old postcard or photo. On the other hand - modern view on London - London Eye in the background. Wainting for your comments:

london_149d.jpg

Fuji Finepix s5000
iso400
f8
1/250 sec
Photoshop (no cropping or tilting. fiters only and colours adjusted)

bump :) noone? ok... I'll remember that!

Something is not right about it. Everything looks crooked but in different directions. I see what you are trying to do but I honestly think there is too much going on. Your lamp is getting lost in the background. I just can't put my finger on it but something is off.

i quite like it. agree about the lamp getting a bit mixed up in the background, maybe a slightly shorter depth of field might of helped it a bit.

Did you apply contrast seperately on the lamp?

mentos, i really like that shot. it's different from most shots of the wheel i've seen. though there are 2 specs at the top of the image that i find my eyes drawn to, perhaps you should try photoshopping them out?

I'd really love to see the original image....I love the shot and composition, but the PS effect doesn't really seem to work IMO. I think you could still get the old/new effect you're going for w/o the grain, and other filters...

Most reactions

Back