Lone Pelican on The Murray River

Pammi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My first photo :blushing: this was taken on the Murray River in South Australia about 6am in the morning, one of my favourite shots
Pam
19d84d10.jpg

If that is your first photo can't wait to see what you do in a year from now. Very nice as is, but a little tweaking with software ( which you will learn in time) will really bring out some nice features. If you allow "OTE" (okay to edit ) there are some here who are very good at it Just to give you an idea. Did you take it with a digital camera?

Yes I did please any advice would be brilliant
thanks
Pam
Its not my first photo but my first I think is good enough to share thanks for the nice comments

Hi Pammi, and welcome to TPF.

Feels like I have been to where this photo might have been taken once... Walker Flat?

Ah, my two weeks in South Australia........ this photo is making me all nostalgic.

LaFoto said:
Hi Pammi, and welcome to TPF.

Feels like I have been to where this photo might have been taken once... Walker Flat?

Ah, my two weeks in South Australia........ this photo is making me all nostalgic.

Yes you are right there
the colours are unbelievable
Pam

Walker Flat all right????
Wow! Do you happen to have any more photos? Those few that I have (either taken by myself or by my friend from Blackwood) are not so good, I'm afraid (though hers are good! only mine are not).

I do, I will go through my files for you

I do have one special one I know you will love
Pam

AWesome shot Pammi. Welcome to the forum.

I love this shot! I have pelicans all around here but yet to photo one.

Welcome and hope to see more images from ya.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back