kap55

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't do much in the monochrome area so any constructive c&c is welcome

20170609_08-18-13-Edit-XL.jpg

I like this!

If it were mine, I'd also want to experiment with a square crop keeping the left side, to emphasize those white flowers below the tree a bit more.

I like this!

If it were mine, I'd also want to experiment with a square crop keeping the left side, to emphasize those white flowers below the tree a bit more.
Thanks - I appreciate the input and will give that a try.

I'd like to see it if you do.
Here's the square version. I like it, but it's the kind of thing I have to look at over a week or two to decide which I prefer. Thanks for your input - appreciated.

20170609_08-18-13-Edit-2-X2.jpg

edit: after looking at this for about 10 minutes I find I much prefer it to the landscape version. I very seldom use square crops but it is obviously something I must give more consideration to. Thanks again.

Last edited:
I'd like to see it if you do.
Here's the square version. I like it, but it's the kind of thing I have to look at over a week or two to decide which I prefer. Thanks for your input - appreciated.

20170609_08-18-13-Edit-2-X2.jpg

edit: after looking at this for about 10 minutes I find I much prefer it to the landscape version. I very seldom use square crops but it is obviously something I must give more consideration to. Thanks again.

I think they are both good for different reasons but I am gravitating more to the cropped version.

I like the processing in this one!

Most reactions

Back