TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
lonelywalk.jpg

Camera: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P10
Auto Settings: ISO 100 1/80s f/10.0

I like the colors here and the shadow of boy

I like his position and also the white path says innocence to me but I'm not sure if I'm reading too much into it... :lol: Great shot, well done.

my first reaction: owww! that's so sad!

Don't know if that was what you were trying to convey though?

That is a nice shot, and an appropriate title to suit the subject. Great shadow. I'd LOVE it if there were more space above his head to further accentuate the "aloneness", especially with that fabulous shadow of the tree in the background. (If you cropped any out, add a little back in.) :wink:

Nice work! :D

I agree with Terri, but also would like to see a little different composition; the boy should be on the left side of the frame and his whole shadow in view. Try not to center your subject in each shot.

terri said:
That is a nice shot, and an appropriate title to suit the subject. Great shadow. I'd LOVE it if there were more space above his head to further accentuate the "aloneness", especially with that fabulous shadow of the tree in the background. (If you cropped any out, add a little back in.) :wink:

Nice work! :D

i cropped out a sliver of a parking lot :lol: i was sort of fighting it, but the lower "ceiling" of the picture is better than the parking lot...

Jeff Canes said:
I agree with Terri, but also would like to see a little different composition; the boy should be on the left side of the frame and his whole shadow in view. Try not to center your subject in each shot.

yeah...that's one of the only things i don't like about this picture... i'm sure i'll get another one sometime :)

I agree with the compostion suggestion to shift the liitle guy to the left. However, working with children I also know they move fast :)

Most reactions

Back