Lonely

:thumbup: The colours and gradual fading from the white/yellow to the royal blue/black is very appealing. Along with the silhouettes. Part of me says it needs a crop, but I looked around the image and couldn't decide where I would put it. I wonder what other people's feelings about this will be, but I really like how this image turned out, and the moon is just the cherry on top.

The sunset sky is amazing in this photo.. I agree that Id like to see it cropped. It is really hard to find a crop for this because of where the trees and the moon stand.. If you crop it with the trees and the moon its off balance to me.. IF you crop it with just the one tree and the moon to the right again , it doesnt look so right... Very hard to decide where Id crop it.. I would say that if you want the *sunset sky* to be your main view from views Id crop from the small tree/moon to the right where its empty..

Either way the color in this sunset are amazing.. You got a great shot and a great eye!

Extracted from a sticky:

Please private message the photographer if you are going to download and repost their photo

While some folks (such as myself) don't mind if you repost a corrected version of their photograph, others will be quite sensitive about this. When in doubt, just ask them before you decide to repost their work here! Being a good critic doesn't automatically mean you have the right alter someone elses photography :cool:

Thanks,
Jon

Amazing depth - shame the moon's cresent isn't more distinct. It looks a little blobby.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back