mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSCF0070c.jpg

comment and critiques as always - welcomed
OTE

I get more of a 'serenity' than 'lonely', but I still like the colors and the compo!
Hey...how bout them clouds ;)

I'm with Woodsac on this one! It's beautiful, Mentos! Nice job!

Yea this is a real pleasent shot mentos, like the ice breaking up by the boat quay and the sky is great :thumbup:

Beautiful shot! Love the colors... but I'll have to agree with woodsac and anicole - I don't feel lonely at all! It feels peaceful to me!

well.. the title is "lonely" mostly because I found this as a rather "sad" spot. there was only me standing there alone... and... when I saw the picture on my pc I wanted to go back and reshoot... but... with me sitting there on the very end of the dock.

Craig: I also have one horizontal but then you loses all the sky... and I found sky beautiful here :D

Very nice photo! :D

lol, I had a dream last night that I actually did meet you.... but when I woke up I realized that it was only a dream... lol

oh you are cute LittleMan.. you know? :p

Very nice picture. I have to agree...looks like a very peacefull environment to be in!

WOW .... it looks so cold there yet i feel such warmth from that image. I love scenes like that, empty yet they make you want to be there.

awesome shot mentos!!! love it :thumbup:

mentos_007 said:
when I saw the picture on my pc I wanted to go back and reshoot... but... with me sitting there on the very end of the dock.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw your picture, that would bring out the "lonely" factor. Nice shot.

Most reactions

Back