Long, Black, and Uncut

Those titles!

excellent photograph!

Never noticed a dog hair.

How does it smoke?

Is that a maduro?

Next to the HUpmann seconds I smoked, I liked small maduros.

the cigars I get are all handmade. there's a cigar craftsman at our local flea market that makes about 20 different cigars.
i like the mixed leaf best. this one is pretty robust.

Visit flea market, buy cigars. Sounds good.

Those titles!

excellent photograph!

I like this shot's subtle lighting. GREAT title, as are so many of your titles!

How did you do the suspension? A cigar "stand"? Uhhh, WUT? I think I see the dog hair, but it's not that big of a deal...hard to recognize it,really.

Those titles!

excellent photograph!

How did you do the suspension? A cigar "stand"? Uhhh, WUT? I think I see the dog hair, but it's not that big of a deal...hard to recognize it,really.
One of my wife's sewing pins stuck through a piece of cardboard. Put the cardboard under the muslin so just the pin was sticking up. Stuck the cigar on the pin, then cloned out the pin in LR.
I kinda wish I had a nice cigar ash tray or holder. It might have made a better visual. But I was relatively pleased with the result.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Those titles!

excellent photograph!

One of my wife's sewing pins stuck through a piece of cardboard. Put the cardboard under the muslin so just the pin was sticking up. Stuck the cigar on the pin, then cloned out the pin in LR.
I kinda wish I had a nice cigar ash tray or holder. It might have made a better visual. But I was relatively pleased with the result.

Nice!

Those titles!

excellent photograph!

Nice!
Thank you sir

Most reactions

Back