Long Life

Dude you rock, this is really nice.

Its so artistic in a sense its inspired me to look for the small stuff in everyday life....

very nice.....

THORHAMMER said:
Dude you rock, this is really nice.

Its so artistic in a sense its inspired me to look for the small stuff in everyday life....

very nice.....

Whoa, thanks Thor! It's not often I get to inspire people, yet that's one of my goals in life. =)

that is cool, i like it!... if you crop it a little tighter, we wouldnt even know that is a bulb... sorry, if i toched you photo. if you dont like it, i can remove it right away..

longlife8gb3ue.jpg

Don't worry about it Emo, all my shots are OTE. =) I actually very rarely prefer a tight crop on my subjects, but thanks for the edit :)

Verbal said:
Don't worry about it Emo, all my shots are OTE. =) I actually very rarely prefer a tight crop on my subjects, but thanks for the edit :)

if there are no printed letters on that bulb, it will look like a planet to me :D

Emo, you are having a point here, makes it more abstract, but then the title gets lost... but in a way I like both versions... each has merits of its own.

LaFoto said:
Emo, you are having a point here, makes it more abstract, but then the title gets lost... but in a way I like both versions... each has merits of its own.

Yeah =) I wasn't necessarily going for abstract though...more of a different still-life sort of feel.

This one was my more abstractish one.

Both of your shots work well - as you say, the first is a still life, the second is amazing how you get no sense of depth from it at all :thumbup:
Emo's edit is cool, turned the light bulb into door knob :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back