Long Shot, but... Does anyone here still have a Gillette Atra Plus?

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lightartisan.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need one for my collection! It was the first razor I ever bought and would love to have one again - mine got lost in the move apparently.

Looks like this (or similar, they changed slightly over the years), please check your drawers and cabinets!

877498g_20.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm a member and have a wanted ad posted there as well :)

I used to have quite a collection but I sold off a lot of the more rare pieces to get my first DSLR setup.

I wonder if that's how I'm gonna be about my Schick Quattro for men (the blades are much better) when time goes by.:(

razors are worth money ? :O
someone should have told me earlier!!
i threw away about 5 razors.. i could have kept them fir 20 years then sold them

I think I just might have one. Probably would need a good cleaning though. I'll let you know.

Jerry

Who would have known there was a site for razors? Glad to know. Maybe I'll be able to find a Tracer FX one.

Thanks for the thread.

I found it and it does need a good cleaning. At least it looks just like the pictures...

If it's just dirty and in good shape I'll buy it from ya. :)

After collecting razors that are almost 100 years old (some older) you get pretty good at it :lol:

Yeah, I'm not paying $80 for a $3 razor :lol:

Well, at least not until I've exhausted every conceivable other option!

People collect the oddest things. (This isn't meant to be insulting, I have bottlecaps in my drawer at work...) :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back