Look at my website please??

hey.. at least the OP took down the empty vodka bottle shots... so maybe the thread helped a little it! ;)

Love the Sun Conures in your gallery! I had one as a child and they are delightful. <3

great looking site. very simple. here's a few things that i noticed:

1) folks here are saying something about an intro slide on the main page... but im not seeing it.. (i tried both my browsers -- chrome and IE.. nothing).. so you might need to check that out.
2) the "about us" page... this is only mentioning about yourself.. so maybe it should be "about me" or just "about"
3) the "contact us" page... i recommend adding a contact form plugin.. it's a free install in wordpress
4) your "blog"... i strongly recommend writing more content... at least 400-500 words..

Now that I reviewed your site... wanna review mine.. =) (only if you want to) > OpticMemory.ca <

Oh.. don't mind the gallery section.. i'm having some tech issues with it as it is not showing all of my photos..
it doesn't help with a free theme from wordpress which means there is little to none tech help.
I like your theme... i'm checking them out and see what they can offer me.

Last edited:
If you'd take a look at the latest researches, clients do not get distracted by logos. They barely notice them at all.
It is you and me that notice it.
And still, this is one of the ways to protect the images from being stolen. (Somehow, but scientists argue.)
So I would suggest the girl to concentrate on the content and not on the logo-watermark problem alone.

It's a pretty plain jane site, which isn't bad. I don't see any scrolling images, if they're flash a lot of people won't. You could change about us to about me...

yes, did not get the meaning of "us" either, when it is all about only one person ... or is this pluralis majestatis? ;) and yes, if there is any flash on that site, I will not see it ... but the site seems to work without flash.

yes, did not get the meaning of "us" either, when it is all about only one person ... or is this pluralis majestatis? ;) and yes, if there is any flash on that site, I will not see it ... but the site seems to work without flash.

the original post was eight months ago... and she did change some things.

the original post was eight months ago... and she did change some things.
Thanks! Just realised myself hat this was a Zombie-thread ;)

I still need a lot of work but check out my slideshow please. Judge by the photos, havent figured out the effects and stuff of slideshows. but please rate good or bad and if you have any critiquing, i would apreciate it.
heres the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8om1b43P7P4

hey, the thread is still alive ... zombie time ;)

Hi,

Pretty nice site, some amendments could be made though. Is your aim just to portray your pictures or are you trying to get work from your site?

Most reactions

Back