look at your own risk : street

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hiiiii guys:hug::
hope its going well... im back home for a wedding in the family before getting back to shooting with lse in their research areas.
this past week has been a mindblowing experience.... im not allowed to share the images i shot for them before the press conference post my next trip...
ive learnt a lot! it was tough ... and i can only :hail: the guys who do it day in and day out... that is something id like to do(someday)....
really tested my nerves... battling with equp problems... language issues... being in a village and seeing what i saw... some of which i will hopefully be able to share with you guys someday.

heres something i shot for myslef... i just thought the detail in her face was stunning.. never saw a face like it... she was angry when i approached her with a camera... dont think she ever saw one in her life and she was kind of scary... but she saw me hanging around and i just signaled to her again asking in sign language if i could take a pic... gave her a big grin and thats when she kinda smiled back... :lmao: beware the teeth may freak some of you out

101678316_6f17e2fe71_o.jpg

thanks for lookin... appreciate any comments:)

ps : the image looks different on both my monitors:confused: so i dont know where to strike a balance

...livin in a land of interesting faces ;)

thanks! :)

Looks good on mine mans, and what a great pic, it must be your charm cuz im sure she wouldn't let me near her with a camera! She's got great features and you caught it well, well done :thumbup:

thanks lot! :D :D :D

welcome back :D nice colour and good composition on this shot...she looks like a tough customer....sounds like you had to pour on the charm to capture this...wel done
Love the texture in her hands and face. :thumbsup:
keep em coming

thanks a lot jon :D she was a toughie yes!

Welcome back Mansi,

As usual you capture the face of a person but not just that. You capture their characture and the persona. She'd lived life, she's worked hard and everyday of her life is etched in there.

Wonderful as always, just jealous that you have this natural skill and talent to bring people's photos to life. This capture talks to me. Thanks for sharing :)

I told you before, and I'll tell you again. You need to approach a publisher with your pics. You have so many amazing portraits you should have your own book. Despite this womans obvious harsh exterior you've captured another amazing moment.

Seriously, get your sh!t together and make a book!!!

great shot mansi!! its awesome :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back