Look for a tripod.

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking for a good used tripod, I only have about $50 including shipping. :( I know that isn't very much at all, but I'm not looking for anything fancy, just steady! It can be old and beat up as long as it still works. I am watching a few on Ebay, so I may get one on there. If I do I will post on here.

Thanks! :)

Check out craigslist in your area...don't send any money though, meet some place public.

Check out craigslist in your area...don't send any money though, meet some place public.

The closest big town is over 65 miles from me, my car gets poor MPG so it would cost me over 30 bucks just to get there. :(

Thanks for the reply though! :)

The closest big town is over 65 miles from me, my car gets poor MPG so it would cost me over 30 bucks just to get there. :(

Thanks for the reply though! :)

No worries, I grew up in a small town, thats why God created the Internet and UPS:chuncky:

Anyhow, check out Amazon and Ebay

I have one you may really like. It's a bogey 3020 with bogey 3025 head. I haven't used it as it was my fathers. It is in great shape, with the exception that it is missing the crank lever.....I will look for that. I could sell for $50 shipped. If interested, let me know your email address and I can take and send some pictures. Ps - I just joined as I was looking for a forum to sell some of my fathers other older equipment. Was looking for ads on stuff and saw your ad. Steve 734 397 4893

Gallagher, I know I'm not helping but do consider the alternative. I was going down this path earlier and was stopped rightly here at TPF. I saved up for a couple of months, got the vanguard altapro 263AB, and I couldn't be happier. It will be about 200$ new, can take upto 15 pounds, is very versatile and is worth every penny.

I have one you may really like. It's a bogey 3020 with bogey 3025 head. I haven't used it as it was my fathers. It is in great shape, with the exception that it is missing the crank lever.....I will look for that. I could sell for $50 shipped. If interested, let me know your email address and I can take and send some pictures. Ps - I just joined as I was looking for a forum to sell some of my fathers other older equipment. Was looking for ads on stuff and saw your ad. Steve 734 397 4893

Not the type I am looking for, but thanks for the reply! :)

Gallagher, I know I'm not helping but do consider the alternative. I was going down this path earlier and was stopped rightly here at TPF. I saved up for a couple of months, got the vanguard altapro 263AB, and I couldn't be happier. It will be about 200$ new, can take upto 15 pounds, is very versatile and is worth every penny.

That is a really nice looking tripod!:drool: That 15 pound load rating would be really nice!
But I live way too "paycheck to paycheck" It has taken me quite while save up the 60 bucks!:biglaugh:
I am watching a VELBON Ultra LuxI SF tripod on Ebay right now, it can only hold 6 pounds. but it's a start, the tripod I have now is a really really cheap one that can't would anything!:blueface:

But I live way too "paycheck to paycheck" It has taken me quite while save up the 60 bucks!:biglaugh:
:lol: I've been through that, I know how frustrating it can be! :BangHead:

I had more money last week, but then my pickup blow the head gasket. So I had to spend the money on parts, and my three day holiday weekend fixing it.:aiwebs_016:

dude...(or dudette)i think i would consider that $50.00 bogen.I know i am.

dude...(or dudette)i think i would consider that $50.00 bogen.I know i am.

It's dude. ;)
And you do have me rethinking it, I think I will try to get some pictures from him. :)
Have you ever had any experience with this model tripod?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm using the 3001.190 series??With a 3030 pan tilt head.From what I've found the tripod is very similar.As long as everything works right,I wouldn't be hesitant to buy.However what Nerwin posted up deserves thought as well.Granted,the Bogen stuff is much older.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back