Look how tiny he is

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A little Harvest Mouse ( shown larger than real life )

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

This is a pic to fall in love with ... not the photo necessarily as such, but the mouse. So cute, with the way it puts its little front paws/feet. And those big, black button-eyes are always so endearing.

I know how tiny they are!
We have them around here ... but they never want to pose for me ... and I no longer want to take their pics when they have become road kill, for that matter, though then they ARE perfectly still :cry: .....

Hoppy said:
That turned out well. what was the shuuter speed in the end?

well....... at ISO 800 with an aperture of F5.6 I got a nice fast?? shutter speed of 1/10 :er:

LaFoto said:
This is a pic to fall in love with ... not the photo necessarily as such, but the mouse. So cute, with the way it puts its little front paws/feet. And those big, black button-eyes are always so endearing.

I know how tiny they are!
We have them around here ... but they never want to pose for me ... and I no longer want to take their pics when they have become road kill, for that matter, though then they ARE perfectly still :cry: .....

they are just adorable

Road kill is never a good thing :(

OMG, that's so cute! They're so fast, and skittish, how did you ever manage to get its picture? Good capture!

Antarctican said:
OMG, that's so cute! They're so fast, and skittish, how did you ever manage to get its picture? Good capture!

Same way as my Barn Owl Thread

I do it with magic pixie dust

which is technically known in scientific circles as 'N=L/R÷56 to the power of love'

OR

in laymens terms

98% luck 2% skill

cool, didn't know you had a snake
is it coming to the next meetup??

great shot, LP... 1/10!? how do you get such sharp shots... i shake so much i can't handhold 1/60 at 28mm with IS or not... :lol:

JTHphoto said:
great shot, LP... 1/10!? how do you get such sharp shots... i shake so much i can't handhold 1/60 at 28mm with IS or not... :lol:
that was the only 1 out of about 7 that was sharp. I was using Hoppy's 24-105 IS which has very good IS

John E. said:
Good capture.

Having watched these critters I can only imagine how hard they to get a picture of/

I think he must of liked his reflection in the lens as he just kept staring into the lens.

I keep saying he but he might be a she :lol:

Very nice, the scary thing is you did it as 1/10?!?! It looks so nice that i at first thought it was a set up, you know pet mouse trained to get cheese under studio lights placed at end of lense with ir trigger to take a pic every time the thing was hungry, but no not at 1/10th it wasnt :). Very cool capture. tim

Most reactions

Back