Look Ma, no Shadows! Bikini pic open at your own discretion but really it's a bikini at the beach..

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK here's a good example I think of the sun's position. Almost no shadow. A single AB800 with bare reflector was used to fill. Shot 1.5 full stops under-exposed and brought up in post.

_POR4317-Edit
by Bill Grayson, on Flickr

Nicely handled.

What was the reason for shooting 1.5 stops under and boosting in post?

Nicely handled.

If he took the time to adjust she would have spotted him in the bushes

Nicely handled.

Accidental really. I bracket my lighting until I get it where I want. This was a frame that had good balance, just under-exposed.

I am amazed really. If I knew you, I might have to buy you a beer and a shot.

lol, thanks so much. I don't drink actually, not in many years but I appreciate that. It's not rocket science really, just practice and more practice. There are so many good photographers here and elsewhere, I feel not nearly as competent as some of my friends in my area and social media.

lol, thanks so much. I don't drink actually, not in many years but I appreciate that. It's not rocket science really, just practice and more practice. There are so many good photographers here and elsewhere, I feel not nearly as competent as some of my friends in my area and social media.
Shoot, your awesome brother. I would buy you a coffee or pop then. I am not one for the spirits either, I drive too much and it is my livelihood. I am a salesman, not a driver. We have to protect our paycheck.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The older I get the harder it is to remember to the settings, without a model like this distracting me!! Plus I don't think I would be able to come up with a story to cover why she was modeling for me in the first place :)

The older I get the harder it is to remember to the settings, without a model like this distracting me!! Plus I don't think I would be able to come up with a story to cover why she was modeling for me in the first place :)
That's the beauty of being a photographer; you don't need a cover story. It's just part of the job!

The amazing part, to me at least, is that I'm going blind. According to my optician I have only a few years before surgery will be required to remove cataracts or I'll be legally blind. I truly can't see my work when I'm in the field like this. I wear glasses that get really dark in the sun, it's hard for me to view the screen through the view finder too. I basically use the histogram and occasionally check my rear screen in a shady spot. I'm honestly surprised I get as many keepers as I do.

Once saw a "Playboy" in braille. Wife wouldn't let me touch that either :welcoming:

The amazing part, to me at least, is that I'm going blind.

Know the feeling. Dealing with cataracts and trifocals is difficult. However the work I've seen you post on here is great. Whatever your method of dealing with it you seem to have adapted well

Most reactions

New Topics

Back