Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
not the best photo i've ever taken but i think its neat to look at

cooking.jpg

oooh k.
i know its not great but..
anybody? what don't you like?
any suggestions to make it better?

Looks cool..but the white lines..can't tell what they are, but streaks of light from somewhere. They're a distraction.

Looks cool..but the white lines..can't tell what they are, but streaks of light from somewhere. They're a distraction.

they are from the headlamp of the guy cooking. i thought that was obvious, but i guess not that many ppl really use headlamps huh?

LOL, not that I've ever seen. Of course, I've held a flashlight in my mouth trying to see how well done a steak was. But really, at first, I thought they're were edited in with a drawing pencil.

I love the light and the whole movement going on, but the guy leaning back in the background looks like he was pasted in for some reason.

this doesn't do anything for me. It's dark, blurry and there are a few lightstreaks. What do you want me to see, to look at?
sorry.

pascal

this doesn't do anything for me. It's dark, blurry and there are a few lightstreaks. What do you want me to see, to look at?
sorry.

pascal

dont be sorry.
when i look at this i am watching how the guy is moving back and forth to get ready to cook.
he turns to the cooler. then to the grill. you tell see the grill closed as well as see inside it.
I like how the two people in the background are so blurry and strange looking, yet the guy cooking has very detailed toes.. its just a weird combination.

the lighting is way messed up. there originaly more people in the background..
its just a weird shot really :/

it's just really hard to determine what the guy with the headlamp is doing. I've seen people use headlamps but would have had no idea that's what the white streaks were from if you hadn't mentioned it, mostly because I don't see a head. All I see is a big blurry blob with arms and legs. It's easy for you to see it because you were there...

I do like the concept, maybe you should work on it more next time you're at a campfire...I bet you really could get some neat shots with practice.

To present a different point of view, i don't care what the guy is doing or if that is in fact a headlamp; i don't want to see specific details because the mood of the photo is a random moment from a scene where time doesn't matter. That feeling would be lost if the picture was a crisp clear one.

lol what the ? ,
thats some wierd photo but also cool .
i like it!

cool shot, reminds me of a time when some friends and I cooked out and had a fire

thanks for the specific comments!
thats what i was interested in hearing..

I understand that it is hard to follow what is going on.. but i also feel that it is a "mood" type of thing.

i've got several more campfire/headlamp shots that i will play with and show here at some point..

Most reactions

Back