look the new kid...

JC?

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey all I'm new here, I just turned 18 and live in canada =D I love photography but I don't know if I want to make it more then just a hobby I thought about it and I probably could get my way in to ACAD and work on a BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) in photography if I wish to just don't know if I should

I always find something wrong with my photos and never really like most of my work but that's normal for me ^^ I'm also a poor kid xD but I work had to get what I have now ie. the tv, computer, clothing, camera, lenses and other gear so I try to save up when ever I can

I own a canon XSI love it to bits! I also have my other loves like the 70-200mm f/4L and my kenko tubes I know I'm a amateur so don't hate on meeee D=

so yea let me share some photos

the_park_by_J_PAR.jpg

HDR panoramic ^^ this one is really old

the_greenhouse_by_J_PAR.jpg

one of my ex gf's we became friend again after I came out of the closet

To_the_top_by_J_PAR.jpg

I sold a 16x20 first proof of this photo to my boss it was printed on a film the layer over a silver backing

MOTHERS_DAY_DEVIANT_by_J_PAR.jpg

LOL something for mother once I was broke and couldn't buy her anything nice

Freestyle_by_J_PAR.jpg

I kinda hate this one 8I but I will keep it up ^^

brothers_by_J_PAR.jpg

bison brothers

in_the_woods_by_J_PAR.jpg

and a my my friend wants me to make a large print of this photo for him.. I still have to work that out since this is maybe 35% crop and I would need to do some work to make a bigger print

GET_OFF_MY_LENS_AHHHHHHH_by_J_PAR.jpg

macro YAY! more coming up here

grungy_by_J_PAR.jpg

the_ugly_butterfly_by_J_PAR.jpg

and there you go ^^ hello everyone

Most reactions

Back