Looked out the window today at work

Hooker771

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And knew I had to go back to the rock when I saw the high clouds. Each time I go back I try something different using tips from this forum. Today was handheld though given the spur of the moment trip, All pics taken on Manual (I didnt change anything once it was set) and I used a circ. polarization filter. Got back in the truck and there sat the tripod. HA. Im also trying to take the scene with less photos rather than more just due to less opportunity to screw a pic up. All pics at 1/200 at 9.0 ISO 100

I do notice a couple of spots on the ridgeline that didnt merge properly but I have no idea how to clone or smooth.

4307198275_2e56218efb_b.jpg

I like these shots that you put up. It has been several different ones correct? Different seasons at the same exact spot? I bet it'll look awesome when you put them all in a nice frame. In this one I like the sky but it seems too much of the land is darkened out because of the clouds. I would continue shooting when the clouds are less prevalant like the others you have.

I hope I'm remembering right :lmao:

No you got it. Im waiting to get a good one in the spring to frame them all. Thank you.

4101236675_8ae016f47a.jpg

4160520692_2b3e99a3ab.jpg

4103577802_7bd63449c8.jpg

Wow that will be a really cool montage.

really nice.

When you get that fourth Spring picture you have to make an arrangement and let me know! I'd gladly pay for a simple 2x2 grid poster or something. What beautiful shots!

Wow, thanks for the compliment Derek. Dont worry im sure when I shoot this place in the spring ill bore everyone with one more shot of this place. Its all ive got HA.

In actuality the place is pretty amazing I dont think ive ever seen anyone else there. Ive found a guy that has printed the others for me already and he does a good job masking out a random sunspot or area where you can see a stitch.

Wow, thanks for the compliment Derek. Dont worry im sure when I shoot this place in the spring ill bore everyone with one more shot of this place. Its all ive got HA.

In actuality the place is pretty amazing I dont think ive ever seen anyone else there. Ive found a guy that has printed the others for me already and he does a good job masking out a random sunspot or area where you can see a stitch.

Well you've obviously found a fantastic location!

Most reactions

Back