Lookin' for some C&C

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!
4238714966_c79aa50d15.jpg

4245645073_df8ebd6e6b.jpg

4237923549_36f54c562e.jpg

TJ

i dont have much time to leave specific comments, but 1 is awesome and sillhoutes rock, number 2 is also very good and shallow depth of field looks tightt. 3rd doesnt do anything for me though, i understand its probably a significance of the two roads of life or whatever, but i just dont really comprehend it or think it brings anything new.

good photos though :), cheers, how is the new lens?

1: Wish the closest tree on the right wasn't cut-off or not there at all if it was. But I think it's a really good silo shot of the tree lines with the sky back drop. The colours are beautiful.

2: The DOF is nice and the exposure of the petals is very good. I'm not really digging the angle though for some reason...can't point it out but I wish it was approached from a different eye.

3: I would've shot this wide open to have some light fall-off and help emphasize the focal point of the arrows. I also would've aligned it to where the arrows' backdrop was the sky so skooting to the right a bit more.

#1 is my favourite...good job!

I like em all, but #1 takes the cake. Good job!

i would of liked a bit more DOF on #1 to get the whole flower sharp to make a bit more definition between it and the flowers in back, but thats personal taste.

nice set!

Thanks everyone! I agree about the tree on the right the original has the whole thing in it but the horizon was off and when i straightenes it the tree got cut off. As for the second they are some flowers in the living room so ill go for another. The third we were gettin' some oranges lol and i took a shot instict i wish there was a deeper meaning lol. Thanks to everyone so far.
TJ

Oh and btw i actually love the new lens. Makes a weird noise when i zoom out but not an issue at all to me. Picture quality seems great.
TJ

#1 takes it, great shot. Did you get a 35mm? How do you like it?

I think number 2 is a pleasing photo to look at. I like the depth of field and background. :thumbup:
I don't know that I like the power lines in 3.

I'll be the lone wolf.

Nice skies and beautiful color in #1. Wrong spot to be sitting in though.... quite banal. Is that your tinted windscreen in the upper left?

#2 is destined for the flower people and I leave C&C to them.

#3 needs symetry and less head room. If I could read the other signs, perhaps more can be made of this.

#1 takes it, great shot. Did you get a 35mm? How do you like it?

Ya I've had the 35 1.8 for a while now. I love it, it's a great lens to have for sure!

I'll be the lone wolf.

Nice skies and beautiful color in #1. Wrong spot to be sitting in though.... quite banal. Is that your tinted windscreen in the upper left?

#2 is destined for the flower people and I leave C&C to them.

#3 needs symetry and less head room. If I could read the other signs, perhaps more can be made of this.

I don't know what you mean by tinted windscreen. Everything there is clouds and trees. I was in the middle of the woods on an ATV in mud holes and all that fun stuff. Ya i'll have to try some other crops on 3 that's not the original.

Thanks everyone for your comments!
TJ

The wish list is growing :D I just got myself and umbrella and all that good stuff.
TJ

Most reactions

Back