Looking Down

closest thing i've got to 'looking down'
foot.jpg

All of these from such high point of view make my head feel funny...delirium?
1.gif

This last one doesn't make me nearly half as dizzy as Sergiozal's pic right down from Eiffeltower in Paris or moutainlander's photo down the St. Louis Arch :shock:. Those two instantly make me feel like I'm falling.
OK, so I not only leave a comment here, this is the only spontaneous "Looking-Down-Photo" I can come up with:

Link gone :(

Aargh: if only I had swept the floors beforehand.....!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :er:

Last edited:
Link gone :(

OK, this is not far down, but it is from a higher point and it is looking down and may well revive this thread :D.

Last edited:
I have recently started to experiemnt with aerial photography.

I fly Remote Controlled (R/C) Aircraft and I made a simple mount for my R/C helicopter to hold my point and shoot (oh wait, the only camera I have!)

DSCN9429.jpg

DSCN9902.jpg

~Michael~

Your idea of creating a special theme thread on Aerial Photography made me think of an existing theme thread here in the Photo Themes, Michael, which is called "Looking down" and means all sorts of "looking down" (if you go through the submissions) ... including the view from a plane, so I thought I might merge the two threads and your aerial photos can go in here from now on. Hm?

Don't I have another submission for this thread to bring it back to life??? Not now ... but there are some that might :scratch: ... yes. In time...

Ok. Sounds good. I haven't positioned my camera to actually point DOWN yet...but will do that in the future and post them.

~Michael~

Most reactions

Back