Looking for 5 volunteers for free canvas prints

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone! We are giving away qty-5 free 11"x14" photos on canvas (limit 1 per person) to the first 5 people who PM me. They will be stretched on our thick (1 1/2") bars. The only thing we ask in return is for you post your review on the forum about your our product once you recieve it. That's it. You must be located in the US to qualify. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

For those who don't know about us and our services we use your photos and print them on high quality, archival, OBA-free canvas and then stretch them over solid wood kiln dried bars. The end result is a beautiful piece of art that you can hang in your home or office that will last for over 100 years*. We also have wholesale pricing for the photographers who resell there photographs. For more information please visit our website. Thanks and have a great day everyone!

I was one of the folks who got one of these canvas prints, which was delivered today, and here are my thoughts and impressions:

First, the turnaround time was just 8 days from the time I ordered online till it arrived at my door. It would no doubt have arrived sooner, except for the holiday weekend and a little snafu with USPS, whom the vendor does not usually use, and says they won't be using in the future for their deliveries.

The packaging of the canvas wrap was very well done, protected and "anchored" in the middle of a larger box using padding and tape that, while secure, wasn't a pain to get through.

The quality of the print on the canvas wrap itself is very good. The colors are true to my vision, though perhaps a touch more saturated than I'd anticipated. I didn't print one here before I sent off the file though, so it may very well be dead-on perfect. Either way, it looks great. The print is clear and sharp, clean and without blemish of any sort. The wrap around is nice and tight, well formed, and equal on all sides for a perfect fit.

I really have nothing bad to say about the quality of the printed image, the materials or the workmanship.

Two thumbs up! I wouldn't hesitate to order more prints from them as needed, so long as the prices are competitive.

I also was one of the lucky folks to get a canvas print from Expressions on Canvas.

Very smooth upload and ordering process with a multitude of options and even available post processing help to prep the image for canvas. Easy and helpful support and it sounds like they will mirror the edges / prep for gallery wrap for the customer, nice to have one less thing to worry about. I had to go into the frequently asked questions / FAQ page to find what color space they print in.

Email confirmation / support for my order was very timely and helpful. Delivery was also timely, especially given the order was put it just before memorial day weekend. Packaging was excellent and the wrap arrived in great condition.

During the ordering process I allowed them to fine tune my file for their process to see how they would approach it. They did a nice job sharpening for their canvas, its sharp without that overdone look. They also increased saturation a bit from my original file which came out excellent as well. Print quality is as good as any other canvas print I have seen.

Overall I would recommend them to a friend, good prices, good service. 4.5/5 stars.

I, too, was one of those who got in for the free print from Expressions On Canvas.

Initially, I had an issue with uploading my image. Their customer commitment came through, though, as I was given an e-mail address to e-mail the file to and, if that wasn't enough, received a reply which not only let me know that the file had been received, but also complimenting me on the photo. I thought that was unnecessary but very nice. More importantly, it helped establish them as a company with which you could establish an actual relationship. You're probably going to be more than a customer ID number when you deal with them. So, high marks, all around, for their customer service. There was an issue, and they addressed it pronto, and then followed up on it. That, alone, was primo.

Then, a couple of days later, I received a phone call from them asking about one of the aspects of my photo and what I'd like to regarding the printing of it. I thought that was simply over the top in terms of customer service. I sent them a file to be printed. Most companies would've simply printed it and sent it to me. In this case, though, they saw something which they thought might be an issue for me, so they called me to discuss it. Are you kidding me? No one offers that level of customer service these days.

So, again, their customer service came shining through, and it leads me to believe that, if there were ever an issue, at any stage of the order process, that it would be addressed quickly, decisively, and effectively.

As to the print itself, I have to be honest, I'm a little humbled. I don't know that I've ever had an image of mine prepared in such a way. The construction of the framing is outstanding, and the print itself is very well done, and perfectly mounted. It was a black and white image and, to that end, it is an exact representation of what I sent them. I'm not yet sure where I'm going to hang it, but it will probably go next to other canvas-printed horse photos I'm likely to order.

On a scale of 1-10, I'm going to give them a strong 9.5, and that's just because I don't believe that anything can be "perfect". If I believed that, I'd be giving them a solid, undisputed 10.

Bottom line, you can deal with confidence here. I don't have to say that; I've already received my free print. But the reality is that these guys are totally pro, without being faceless. I look forward to ordering from them in the future...

I received mine today and I was really impressed by how it turned out. Josh Emailed me early on due to the photo I hasd sent, and explained about the wrapping and made sure to get a responce from me before sending it out. When what I chose didn't turn out to be the best look for the photo Josh called and suggested changes we could do to make sure that I was happy with what I got. That to me is great customer service.

We ended up doing the black band for the edges and for this photo I think it was the right choice. One thing to take into account when your ordering this type of photo is that the photo is going to wrap around the edges so you need to make sure your not cropped in to close, I wasn't thinking about that when I sent my photo in, and could have likely had an easier time going with a diffrent photo which Josh offered as an option. instead we did the banding and I got a photo I am very happy with.

It was shipped in a nice packaging that was sturdy and secure and was still easy to get the photo out. Props to Expressions on canvas for doing such a great job.

I also was one of the lucky ones to receive a canvas print from Josh and the EOC crew. I can fully concur with the other reviews here. The build quality was superb with there being no blemishes or holidays of any sort and the image reproduction was vibrant and popped on the perfectly stretched canvas.

I experienced excellent customer service from Josh during the entire process from start to finish, very professional. Delivery time was outstanding and the print arrived very well packed, protected, and not too difficult to open.

Expressions on Canvas seems to be the kind of printer that a photographer can not only count on for quality, but also for a dependable, more personal touch.

I would have no problems ordering prints in the future, and look forward to seeing more of their work.

Curious if anyone did a black and white print? I am looking for something different to show a potential client who wants to decorate some offices. I have some black and white images for her and was thinking of doing them on canvas. About 10 years ago I had done a black and white on a canvas and had some issues with a slight blue cast. Supposedly since then the printers used by labs are better suited for black and white prints then they used to.

Curious if anyone did a black and white print? I am looking for something different to show a potential client who wants to decorate some offices. I have some black and white images for her and was thinking of doing them on canvas. About 10 years ago I had done a black and white on a canvas and had some issues with a slight blue cast. Supposedly since then the printers used by labs are better suited for black and white prints then they used to.

Steve5D did a black and white canvas print. It was a beautiful picture of a horse. There has been significant improvements in printers as well as the canvas over the last few years let alone 10yrs. One example of the improvements is a wider range of color inks. Our printers uses 12 color inks which include 2 blacks and 2 greys. It can produce incredible black and white prints. Another improvement is with the canvas. They have drastically improved the resolution, dmax and the color gamut of the canvas. We use breathing color Lyve canvas which is there top of the line canvas. It has incredible resolution, dmax and color gamut. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask and just to let you know we do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Also if you register for a free pro account on our website you get a free 8x10 rolled canvas print. Might be a great way for you to test our printing capabilities with no cost out of your pocket plus you get special rates. Our website is Photos on Canvas | Photos to Canvas | Pictures on Canvas

Most reactions

New Topics

Back