Looking for a lost love

maybe we should change your name to slayer....( you kill us...!!)

nah, i like chiller....btw... i started writing this...and i am gonna put it here, cause i thought of me wandering a cemetary...
i hope you dont mind chiller....but this kinda came out...

* if you only knew that there were times that i get real deep in a fantasy.
that i dream of your voice in my ear as we hug...that i see you standing over me...i can hear your heart beat thumping hard to a beat with mine....and feel your breath against my cheek...

i know how your face will feel beneath my questing hand...and your shoulders under my head. i imagine your grip on my arms as you pull me up to your lips, and the way my heart will quiver, almost stop when i kiss you. yes, i have thought thru the most initmate part of a relationship with you...and it makes me weak kneed...and in want of more.
and yet, i have never touched you. never had the pleasure of your company. never looked into your eyes.
i sit at your grave..walk by your final resting place, knowing that it is the closest i will get to you lying prone in front of me...
we never got to meet. not personally.
but i knew you. i watched you. i felt you, and in my mind, you were MINE. in my heart, YOU were MINE.. so everyday, i come here to leave you a rose and the thought of what could have been.... if only...

if only i had talked to you....

How funny.... you guys are hilarious! The photo is awesome Chiller... never saw a headless ghost before ;)

Thanks everyone.
Killer story April. Your writting skills always amaze me. It is sooo cool to be able to see a picture a create a story

........oh..she now has a head too. I made one last night, compliments of a prop I had. I took a picture of the back of Salina's head( a halloween prop) and created another layer. No more headless ghost in the cemetery.

this totally rocks Carl. love your creativity and PS skills.....i'm jealous. :)
glad Salina was able to help out during the off-season. ;)

thanks soo much Jon. Im still learning this ps schtuff.
Dont worry about Salina.. She is back resting in her coffin. well...actually she is one of my props that does not need a coffin. She has half a body.:lmao: Thanks again man:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back