Looking for a new Camera Case

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by williamtsims, Mar 17, 2010.

1. williamtsims

williamtsims TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I'm not sure if this thread is in the right place, but I'm posting it here anyway! :D

I just purchased a Nikon D90 with an 18-105mm Nikkor Lens and a 70-300m Nikkor-Zoom lens and I have no case for them!
    I would love to carry around the camera body, as well as the two lenses, with room for the charger and cables.
    Does anyone have any recommendations? I don't want it to be terribly big, but I don't expect it to be tiny either.

Let me know what you think!

2. williamtsims

williamtsims TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    What do you guys think of this one? [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-Camera-Compartment-Gadget-Pockets/dp/B00310VZAU/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=photo&qid=1268877550&sr=1-16]Amazon.com: Nikon SLR Camera Multi Compartment Gadget Bag with Pockets & Strap: Camera & Photo[/ame]
    Would it suffice for my needs? I don't have a chance to go look at bags in person so my research is restricted to pictures and amazon descriptions!

3. mrpink

mrpink No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    After a lot of research, I ordered the KATA 3n1-10. I have a similar setup to yours so I will post up pictures and feedback once I receive it and test it out a bit.

here is where I got mine.... Solid price, and a free SD card to boot. I also ordered the tripod holster for trekking.

To me, that Nikon bag you posted just SCREAMS steal me. I wanted something that didn't look like a typical camera bag.

p!nK