Looking for a new Camera Case

williamtsims

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm not sure if this thread is in the right place, but I'm posting it here anyway! :D

I just purchased a Nikon D90 with an 18-105mm Nikkor Lens and a 70-300m Nikkor-Zoom lens and I have no case for them!
I would love to carry around the camera body, as well as the two lenses, with room for the charger and cables.
Does anyone have any recommendations? I don't want it to be terribly big, but I don't expect it to be tiny either.

Let me know what you think!

What do you guys think of this one? [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-Camera-Compartment-Gadget-Pockets/dp/B00310VZAU/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=photo&qid=1268877550&sr=1-16]Amazon.com: Nikon SLR Camera Multi Compartment Gadget Bag with Pockets & Strap: Camera & Photo[/ame]
Would it suffice for my needs? I don't have a chance to go look at bags in person so my research is restricted to pictures and amazon descriptions!

After a lot of research, I ordered the KATA 3n1-10. I have a similar setup to yours so I will post up pictures and feedback once I receive it and test it out a bit.

here is where I got mine.... Solid price, and a free SD card to boot. I also ordered the tripod holster for trekking.

To me, that Nikon bag you posted just SCREAMS steal me. I wanted something that didn't look like a typical camera bag.

p!nK

Most reactions

New Topics

Back