Looking for a Nikon F Photomic Finder

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by Buckster, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Buckster

Buckster Been spending a lot of time on here!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I'd love to find a Nikon F Photomic Finder to replace the original one on my Nikon F. It was badly damaged (mangled, actually) in a moving accident that crushed it (as in, moving from one house to another a thousand miles away in a U-Haul). Thankfully, the camera body survived without any damage at all.

This is the first SLR I ever owned, and what I learned on, so it's for sentimental reasons I'd like to restore it to something of it's former glory.

Here's a self-portrait of us from sometime in the 80's:

[​IMG]

As you can see, it was already getting kinda beat up, but that never stopped it!

Anyway, if anyone has one they'd be willing to part with at a reasonable price, I'm interested.

2. royvandyk

royvandyk TPF Noob!

HI FRIEND I AM FROM MONTERREY, MEXICO , I OWN A CAMERA LIKE YOURS , IT WAS OF MY FATHER AND I WANT TO SELL IT CAUSE I NEED TO BUY SOME STUFF FOR COLLEGE. HOW MUCH CAN YOU OFFER FOR ALL THE CAMERA COMPLETE , INCLUDES THE LENSE AND A LEATHER COVER. IT IS ALL THE CAMERA COMPLETE.

3. Buckster

Buckster Been spending a lot of time on here!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit

Can you post some photos of all the camera stuff you're including, and especially the camera from different angles please?