Looking for a place to sell Canon T90 + Lenses

thanos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
G'day. May I first say thankyou to Photo Forum, this may one of my first posts but I have been a guest here for over 6 months; there is a wealth of infomation here and I love viewing some of the work displayed on this site.

Anyway on to my question - I live in Brisbane, Australia and am looking for a place to sell a Canon t90 I have just inherited from a family member. I already have posted it in the buy/Sell forums of this website;

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=742979#post742979

but just in case there is no interest, I am looking globally for someone who is interested in a mint Canon t90 + 5 lenses + extras, or at least some of the kit (all of which comes in original packaging which may suit a collector). Are there any good shops/ internet shops around who buy "classic" cameras amd lenses such as the t90 and Canon FDs? Any help would be appreciated.

Quick list of what I've got

Canon t90
Canon FD 35-105mm/3.5
Canon FD 28mm/2.8
Canon FD 50mm/1.4
Canon FD 75-200mm/4.5
Soligor FD 400mm/6.3
24+ Hoya & Cokin camera filters
Canon 300TL Speedlite Dedicated Flash
+miscellaneous paperwork

And a pic with most of stuff (missing a few items)
IMGA0027.jpg

Thankyou if you have read this far :D

Matt Keks

P.S Shipping is of no concern to me, just as long as I can find a fair price.

To tell you the truth, I'd keep it.

The hardest cameras to sell right now are early electronic cameras that aren't quite considered collector's items yet. Yours is probably closer than mine. (I have a couple of first generation EOS bodies and one lens)

Also, yours has the advantage of having Canon lenses with it instead of a bunch of no name lenses.

Have you tried ebay yet? The fair price is the killer. Since it isn't a desirable camera any more (or yet, depending on your point of view) you would almost have to dump it.

The other option is to split it up.

For instance, I'm pretty sure the 50mm f/1.4 and 28mm f/2.8 would fetch a fair price. As for the two wide zooms, I didn't even know Canon made ones that wide. You might try pitching them as "rare" or "collector's items".

Another thought, go to your local colleges with photography programs and post an ad for it as being an ultimate student's system, since it allows full manual control, but can also provide automatic exposure when class is done and one wants snapshots.

yeah i thought about ebay; even had a look at this

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/starka/CanonFD_ebay2.htm

however the prices I've seen at the moment aren't anywhere near the stats that site lists above... then again none are in as good nick, so it may still be a possibility.

I don't know whether any uni students would be intersted - may be something to look at.

I'm still holding out for that magic collector or camera collector shop :mrgreen:

Still, thanks for the advise so far.

Matt Keks

Come on, doesn't anyone know someone (shop or otherwise) who wants a mint canon t90, a bunch of current cokin filters or some FD lenses.

A bump for help....

:hail: I am interested in your t90. Of course it depends on the price and the shipping.

Send me an email.

Maxmojo69. Yahoo

I want it.
Email me
Mojo

Most reactions

Back