Looking for a studio to rent in the Montreal area

Jamz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking for a fully equipped studio (flood lamps, umbrellas, flash kit, backgrounds) to rent by the hour in the Montreal area, south-shore also. If anyone knows of one, please let me know!

Hi Jamz,

In Montreal you'll find several photo studio for rent, and most are professional and well equiped. It all comes down to your budget. I can suggest you try StudioPix for example. They are really friendly, and they rent per hour with any lighting equipment you may need.

I personnally offer a studio for rent as MarkoKulik related, it's called Studio4Fun. But it's only possible to rent per bloc of 7 hours during weekdays and blocks of 5 hours during weekends. Also, it doesn't include lighting equipment. The mandate of Studio4Fun is make accessible a photo studio with a affordable price.

An hour at StudioPic will most likely cost you more than a 7 hours bloc at Studio4Fun, which is at most 95$, but can be as low as 40$ for the whole 7 hours all depending on the membership package you chose to subcribe. For more info about our rates and membership you may take a look at this following link :
Studio4Fun Rates and Membership infos

Due to the added expenses such as acquisition cost, repairs, wear and tear, theft, etc., we prefer not to take this risk. At Studio4fun, our goal is to provide you with the space to create. We chose to let the specialty stores take care of this risk, minimizing additional management efforts. To rent quality equipment at a reasonable price, we recommend 2 stores: L.L.Lozeau and PhotoService Ltée. And since L.L.Lozeau rents 3 flashes heads for 60$, there's no way we could of done a better price then them. We prefer having a partnership with them and we are presently negotiating with L.L.Lozeau to give our members a rebate on studio lighting rentals. In addition, if we did had some lights at the studio, it won't necessarily suit your needs, since every photographer has their own way around equipment...

We presently have a partnership with VidéoService that rents video equipment (VideoService). Studio4fun members (package A and B only) are entitle to a 30% rebate on video equipment rentals at VidéoService. And soon we'll announce a partnership with Lozeau with a similar rebate for our members. Also, more Studio4Fun studios will open soon in other parts of Montreal.

Feel free to ask us a free visit by simply calling us or e-mailing us.
In mean time you can check out our website at : Studio4Fun website

Best of luck in your search,
Hai Au :)

You can also check out Appareils photo numerique - Location - Cours photo - Photo En ligne - Studio for rental of both studio and equipment. I often find them cheaper than Lozeau and just as knowledgeable. Not in the South Shore though, but they are in Old Montreal, so we are getting closer :)

A teacher i know at Concordia was redoing his studio, and would be renting it fully equipped. Not sure if its done yet, but it again was in the downtown area (Jeanne-Mance I believe). He quoted $50 an hour for his students, more for regular public, and it included lights and whatever else.

I own a fully equipped studio in town. I rent it out upon its free time. 4 hours blocks. Almost all is included in the asked rental price of $150.00, except you pay extra for the paper backdrops which I charge $50.00 more.

You are most welcome to visit the web site and let me know if you are still interested.

Professional Montreal Photo Studio To Rent In Downtown With Free Parking Studio de photo pour louer a montreal

I also heard that PhotoService on Notre Dame rents out studio space.

If you don't own any of your equipment yet, my studio is to be considered. We offer two 1000 watt Bowen heads with umbrella.

My studio has an intimate setting with furniture to be used as props. It isn't for groups larger then 10 people.

Best of luck,

Bell

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! :D

Well I rented an apartment with MystudioMontreal.com and it was awesome time with them.

One of their team members is a really good photographer and I had time to speak with him and even I made a shoot with him.

I recommend MystudioMontreal for every one.They don,t cost too much.

For limited budget people its also recommended.

Hi there,

I'm working on the renovation of my studio now wich will be readu for mid august. 2700sqf fully equipped.

contact me for me info

Most reactions

New Topics

Back