Looking for advice!

Gregry254

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My mum works for a childrens home and they want some new pictures of their place for a new brochure they are putting together. They have asked me to take the pictures (since its a charity and they don't have money to throw around).

So far I have been told they want a decent pictures of the front of the building showing the front door and pictures of the main rooms through out the home.

For the front I was thinking about trying something with the door slightly open to give a welcome feeling?

In the rooms I guess I will just have to play around trying to get a warm, happy, homely feeling.

I am thinking widest angle at like 18mm to get most in the picture?

Any advice would be great :)

I'd try a few different approaches for the exteriors and decide what you think works best. The door open with no-one opening it might just look a bit untidy.
For the interiors, you'll probably find that 18mm is in fact not wide enough, but you can only work with what you've got. Consider taking a few shots and stitching them together, but in a small space, this could result in massive perspective distortions.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back