looking for best online photography course

Take the money you would spend on the course, fill up your gas tank and go find some nice landscapes to shoot. That will do way more for you than ay course.

If you want some good advice there are a few ways to go about this but I have always preferred to look into what the masters did to get their great shots. There are a ton of free documentaries about Ansel Adams floating around youtube that tell a lot about how he worked and are well worth the watch.

If you are in the Philly area I'd be happy to show you a thing or two for free.

Regards
Dave
thank you very much Dave

Not sure where you live or if there are any available close, but sometimes a club can be a great way to learn. I was a member for a time in a woodcarving club and learned so much. Having others available to "show and help" is invaluable in understanding a technique. The only photography club close to me is 1-1/2 hrs one way, so it just isn't feasible, but I have been talking with some of the locals near me about possibly starting a club.

As the title states I am looking for the best online photography course. I am willing to pay obviously too. I'm looking for something that will help me improve my landscape photography and the use of Lightroom and Photoshop. Please help!

They are many places you can go for that, one of the best is
As the title states I am looking for the best online photography course. I am willing to pay obviously too. I'm looking for something that will help me improve my landscape photography and the use of Lightroom and Photoshop. Please help!

They are many of them out there, Matt Granger , Tony Northrup, ect.. how ever the best, the best is By Ben Long, he is well educated, and has a degree in teaching.
He is very easy to listen to, and has an extensive knowledge of photography / Photoshop and even Video.

you can check out some of his stuff for free, here

Ben Long — Online Courses, Classes, Training, Tutorials on Lynda

And a sample here on youtube where he talks about wide angle lenses

he has a complete course that lasts for hours and hours and covers everything about Photography and he has a book or a video.
the video is well done his course is called Complete Digital Photography, it's very good i would highly recommend "Ben Long"

Donny

Most reactions

Back