Looking for beta testers for a new quality enhancing tool.

Discussion in 'Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery' started by acute, Sep 3, 2006.

1. acute

acute TPF Noob!

Hello,

We have just released the beta version of software for enhancing digital photographs quality. It is designed to work with RAW 16-bit color images. The software is now tuned for Canon EOS 300D/350D, Nikon D50, D70, Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D/7D and Olympus E-500 cameras.
    In need of users feedback, we are looking for beta testers. It is absolutely FREE.
    If interested, please go to http://www.photoacute.com/studio/probeta.html
    Cheers!

P.S. I hope this post does not break the forum rules, since we do not offer anything for sale and do not promote any online resource.

2. EBphotography

EBphotography TPF Junkie!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I can't decide if this is SPAM or not.

3. fotogenik

fotogenik TPF Noob!

not sure if it's spam or not, but I will take a look at the software and see what it offers.

4. acute

acute TPF Noob!

Please do not consider my message as a spam. Our goal is to introduce the product that may be interesting for photographers and to receive a feedback. We do not sell anything here and we are ready to discuss the product in the forum.

5. fotogenik

fotogenik TPF Noob!

well I downloaded it and tried it out sort of, however my camera/lens combination is not one of the listed options so I imagine my success with it will be limited.

I think you definetly need to add a setting for at least a 50mm f1.8 as it is a pretty common lens.