Looking for C/C on a few pics

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just wondering what people think of some of my shots from a few weeks ago.

15i55zb.jpg

cl53m.jpg

swput1.jpg

9tljlv.jpg

Last edited:
Opinion per req:

To be honest, they don't do a lot for me. #1 and 4 seem to have no discernable subject or point. The technical aspects of #1 are fine, it's focused, reasonably well exposed, but what are you trying to say?

#2. There's a little something here. Perhaps with an off-camera flash to illuminate the inside of the culvert a bit? As-is, the large, dark area is very distracting.

#3. I think you could have done more with this one. Perhaps tighter focus on a couple of the snails and the lock?

It seems to me that you're trying for an 'edgy' type of image, using a close-focusing technique, but I don't think you've quite found your niche yet. Keep at it; remember the beauty of shooting digital: Film is cheap!

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

thanks for the comments. these werent my favorites. but i posted a lot in another thread. i posted too many at once i think there though. i wouldnt mind getting closer focus shots, but my camera has a hard time making anything look good when its too close.

i dont think i was going for "edgy" lol i just like to take pics of anything that catches my eye when im walking. i guess im not always trying to say something

I like 2 and 4. I find myself taking a lot of pictures like your 4th one for some reason. I find security cameras oddly sinister :no smile:. I'm not sure why. lol

Most reactions

Back