Looking for comments on my first pics

KyleeLL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got my camera a couple of days ago and have been taking a couple of pics. I am looking for tips and tricks to increase the quality of my pics. This is my first time using settings other than auto. Thanks in advances for all of your comments

012.jpg

016.jpg

043.jpg

094.jpg

no1: bring the vibrance up
2: gorgeous shot (best one in my opinion) yet again tho vibrance
3: lovely eyes, brilliant focus, clone out the dribble, crop the bottom out
4: too out of focus to be able to do much with, stick with the first 3.

Good luck :D

I am going to have to do some research on how to turn up the vibrance.

Thanks for the tip on cropping #3. I never would have thought of that.

On the 4th pic, I was using the sports preset. I love that pic I just wish that I could get it clearer.

I took my favorite and edited out some dribble for you.. or tried to anyway. The dribble on the neck is a PROJECT so I left it lol

kid.jpg

heres my very quick edits for you to see how they could look, dont know whether youll like it but thought id give it a go, literally only spent 10 mins on it tho.

043copy.jpg

012.jpg

Last edited:
#2 is a great shot. Cute kid!

Here's my take on the ball pit photo. Just a couple minor touch-ups and color and brightness adjustments (orig looked a bit washed out).

ballpit.jpg

also..
shatper1.jpg

Last edited:
Flash seems to be washing them out a fair bit.

#2 is pretty soft (looks like you were too close for the lenses focus)
#4 was action blur it seems, should have bumped up the ISO, stopped the lens down, etc.

But upon checking the EXIF you're using a P&S so I'm not sure how much you could adjust all of that.

guess kylee didnt like our edits huh lol

Awesome job with the touch ups! Did you use a program to do that or a website?

#2 is a great shot. Cute kid!

Here's my take on the ball pit photo. Just a couple minor touch-ups and color and brightness adjustments (orig looked a bit washed out).

also..
shatper1.jpg

Reznap,
What did adjustments did you do with this pic? I love the softer look it has.

Awesome job with the touch ups! Did you use a program to do that or a website?

i used ps4 just easy and quick, simple job of vibrance, tones, curves and blur :)

The difference is very dramatic! It looks like a different photo. I have Photoshop Elements 4, it does not have curves, it has something called color curve but it is grayed out on mine. Maybe it is a plugin? I'm taking a class next week to learn how to use it better. This is exactly what I'd like to be able to do.

Most reactions

Back