looking for feedback and beta testers for a new photography software service

iPixFolio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mark,
Seems like a sweet idea. How does someone find your work? They have to go to the app store and get it, then they see "Your" pictures and all? Or is there going to be a site were everyone can go and look through them and say click on one and it will take them to the app store so they can download it and always have your updates? I would love to help out. I am a beginner but i still think it would be neat to see how this works out. So lets say I have an app. My friends and family can all get the "My app" through the app store and can just click on it. This is like a photo storage/blog.....ect. but in a app that is mine?

You've got it! we can place links to your app anywhere we want - apple provides a nice web badge that will launch iTunes (if it's installed) and give a web preview (if it's not).

yes, it's basically photo storage + blog. but optimized for small screen. I've got some other features in the works that will make the whole experience much more "interactive".

on a scale of 0 - 10 (0 = never, 10 = absolutely!) how would you rate your willingness to recommend this to a friend?

thanks!
Mark

Well, it would all depend on how the layout is. Honestly without actually trying it, it is hard to exactly see, and use the app. I would say that this could be something really cool. Never having it or seeing one I would say it is at like a 6. But only because of what I mentioned before about not actually having a hands on experience.

Most reactions

Back