Looking For Information about.....

Jeffro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
infinitecustoms.forumotion.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am always looking for info about something so I thought I would start a thread. Yes others can highjack the thread looking for info too on Products

So I am going to start with a Camera Bag. I really dont know the names for the different kinds and or the name brands. So can yall give me some ideas.

Maybe some links I am checking out B&H and Adorama now!!! My price range is somewhere around $100! Thanks People!

All 5 of mine are Lowepro, I love 'em... 4 of the 5 are for sale if you're interested, some I've only used once or twice.

I have:

Lowepro Cirrus 15 (not for sale, yet)
Excellent small bag for a D80/D90 size body (no grip) with lens (even fits my 18-250 Sigma with hood reversed).

Lowepro Cirrus 25 ($30 shipped)
Great for D80/D90 (no grip) with zoom lens, hood reversal hasn't been necessary.

Lowepro Rezo 170AW ($40 shipped)
My go to bag, fits D80/D90 (no grip) w/zoom lens, SB-600 or second lens, cleaning kit, batteries, charger, miscellaneous.

Lowepro Flipside 300 ($75 shipped)
My holds everything bag, very convenient access without having to set the pack down. I can fit my D90 w/grip, 2 SB-600's, SB-400, Sigma 18-250, Nikon 50mm, Nikon 35-70, cleaning kit, charger, batteries, tripod, and more odds and ends.

Lowepro Toploader 75 ($50 shipped)
Fits D90 w/grip and zoom lens with a couple odds and ends.

Really depends on what you're after... small bag (body and lens), medium (body plus a couple lenses) or big, most all your gear.

Last edited:
I am on there site now looking at those bags.... You want to tell me some prices or pm with them!

Looking for something to hold camera, 2 lenses , flash, and a little extra room for wires and such!

ALSO GREAT BONUS if it can hold a tripod or have a strap for it!!! I like those

Last edited:
I think I kinda like the Lowepro Flipside 300. So Far... but I have just started looking into these! Give me a pm with what you want for that one!

I personally enjoy the Tamrac's and been using them for the last 10 years. currently I have the expedition 7 series but I have the old expedition 3 that should be under withing your budget.

I updated my original response with more info for you. The Flipside is a very sweet system and you'll rarely find yourself having to leave anything at home with it or you can pack light - very versatile.

I have a Wolverine Backpack that I got off of Amazon (search Wolverine Camera Backpack). It holds my 13'' Laptop, 50D w/ 70-200 attached, 50mm 1.8, 24mm 2.8, Alien Bees B800 flash unit w/ both cords, and has a strap/holder for a tripod. I love it.

I updated my original response with more info for you. The Flipside is a very sweet system and you'll rarely find yourself having to leave anything at home with it or you can pack light - very versatile.

Great info and I will keep that bag in mind. Give me a few days to figure this out! Thanks again

Looking at Tamrac and they have some really nice stuff.

Most reactions

Back