looking for low cost digital *used even*

skunkboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
In short, I have recently moved and the separation has meant an end to seeing friends from back "home." I am in search of something low-cost yet that can produce a "decent" image. I myself am satisfied with the Fuji S5100 I own but the odds of finding one in good working condition for $150-200 are slim to none. I'm actually looking to spend $100-150 but may break over that a little bit if need be for shipping and/or depending on the camera, for the product but would like to keep the price down as resources are limited.

I figured that of all the places I post, it would be best to post here mainly because I know nobody is going to try selling me a 640x480 (or worse) and claim it to be some awsome camera. A Kodak DC290 would be cool, I've also owned a Kodak DC3200 and was happy with it (for the time) as I saw proof it could take action shots. I'm not looking for something that will take great actions; this is actually for a 16yr old friend so that should in and of itself hint that I'm not looking for an EOS-1.

Thanks for the help. I am actually looking to purchase starting somewhere around the 22nd of July or so.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back